About Stream Group
Stream Group is an M7 Group Canal+ Luxemburg company. We provide interactive television services to more than 15 brands. This comprises the development of applications for watching television on smart TVs, set-top boxes, mobile devices and websites as well as providing a backend solution, hardware and internet infrastructures. So, Stream Group provides an end-to-end solution to offer TV services to consumers. Offices are located in Roermond and Eindhoven, in the Netherlands.
About M7 Group
M7 Group, owned by Canal+, is a major European pay-tv operator offering language-specific packages to over three million subscribers in eight countries: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. M7 Group is nestled in Luxembourg, building upon its long tradition of operating radio and TV services for pan-European audiences. M7 Group enjoys a sound financial performance, benefiting from using central operations and building its business upon one generic platform for all its pay-tv operations, providing M7 Group with strong capabilities to grow its business.
Objective of the role
We are looking for a Junior QA Tester to help us ensuring the high-quality standard of our applications used on smart TVs and set-top boxes. In time, the tasks can be expanded with testing mobile devices and websites.
Your main goal is to make sure that our applications for our customers are working flawlessly.
As a junior tester you work in a small team where you manually test applications for smart TVs (CTV) and set-top boxes (STB).
- Good cooperation in a small team
- Functionally testing new features
- Creating, maintaining and executing test cases using Xray
- Performing exploratory tests and regression tests
- Testing applications on functionality, performance, design and ease of use
- Document bug reports for developers with reproducible test scenarios
- Writing issues in our bug reporting tool JIRA
- Work closely together with the development team and Product Owner
Skills & Experience
- Team player
- IT minded, technical affinity
- Eager to learn new things
- Hands-on mentality
- Sharp eye for detail and high-quality mentality
- Fluent in English language
- Basic knowledge about video streaming is a pre
- Experience with smart TVs or set-top boxes is a pre
What we offer
Working in a dynamic organization where taking initiative is rewarded. Good primary and secondary employment conditions such as: bonus scheme, pension scheme without personal contribution, 24 vacation days, additional disability insurances for employee, laptop and phone subscription, reduction on subscriptions Canal Digitaal.
Of course we support your personal growth objectives by either internal coaching or by education. Within the company (CANAL+ Group) there are many possibilities to grow your career even with job opportunities across Europe, Asia and Africa. Last but not least we provide you with all the tools to work partially from home when desired.
- Dutch resident, preferably within reasonable distance from one of our offices
Interested by this opportunity?
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
H-Stream BV, attention: Mr. H. Geraats, Roermond, The Netherlands, Hr@stream-group.nl